*** Important Notice About Order Delays ***
From August through October, orders could take 8–10 weeks to fulfill. We will do everything possible to fill orders as quickly as we can. We apologize in advance for the delay and appreciate your understanding.
- To use a stipend on a uniform order, your eligibility must first be verified. If you’re found ineligible, your order will not be fulfilled. Email the Employee Apparel Program to verify your eligibility.
- You must enter your PPS (employee number) in the pop-up window for each uniform item ordered.
- Stipends expire at the end of the fiscal year and must be billed by June 30. Exchanges must also be completed by fiscal year end. Orders should be placed by May 15 to ensure enough time for billing. No exceptions.
- If you order more pieces than allotted, scrub tops will be fulfilled first because they take longer to produce. Any excess piece ordered beyond allotment will automatically be removed from the order.
- Scrub employees can only order the assigned scrub color for their job duty. The gray or navy jacket/vests are available as an option to keep warm.
- Non-scrub and MOSC employees can order any of the approved colors of polo shirts and long-sleeve shirts. MOSC employees can choose the navy jacket/vests. Child Life staff can choose the black fleece or the gray jacket/vests.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
For Official Uniforms Coordinated Through the Employee Apparel Program
- Long- or short-sleeve crew, turtleneck or V-neck shirts may be worn under the uniform top. The shirt must be a solid color in white, gray or black. The shirt must not have visible writing, design, lace or embellishment.
- Only uniform jackets and vests with the approved UCDMC logo and issued through the UCDMC Employee Apparel Program may be worn over the scrub uniform if permitted by unit or infection control practices. Personal, unit or department-specific vests, sweatshirts and shirts are not to be worn. In the Pediatric areas, there is an alternate print jacket available.
- If wearing the uniform skirt option, nylon leg coverings must be skin color or white. Socks must be solid colored and ankle height.
Non-Scrub Uniforms Coordinated Through the Employee Apparel Program
- Non-scrub uniform, shirts and jacket/vests with the UC Davis logo issued through the EAP must be worn with a personal pair of pants/slacks or skirts. The uniform shirt is either a polo or a long-sleeve button shirt embroidered with the UC Davis logo. The shirt must be buttoned up with no more than the top two buttons open.
- Personal pair of pants/slacks or skirt must be a solid color in black, blue, gray, brown or khaki. No striped or patterned pants, slacks or skirts may be worn.
- Long- or short-sleeve crew, turtleneck or V-neck shirts may be worn under the uniform shirt. The shirt must be a solid color in white, gray or black. The shirt must not have visible writing, design, lace or embellishment.
For more information on dress code and personal appearance policy, please contact the Employee Apparel Program.
Expectations for those in the School of Nursing program
- Students must wear the approved uniform items (white tops and galaxy blue pants) while in clinical settings, including simulation.
- Each student is required to have two sets of uniforms and one top must be the zip-front top. This top is used for formal events including school photos opportunities.
For more information or questions on requirements, refer to your student handbook or contact School of Nursing Student Services.